The first anti-fatigue boot
- With its tri-density rubber sole, the Parcours® boot offers exceptional comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
- A cushioning system in the heel acts as a spring, recycling energy from every step.
- The insole is made of shock-absorbing foam on a Softex® lined rubber base for additional comfort and the lining is quick drying.
Upper: primarily Gomma Plus® natural rubber
- Lining: polyester
- Insole: absorbent foam over a Softex® lined rubber base
- Outsole: 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing soles
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
Boot weight : 1970 g
Model size : 42
Shoe upper height : 40 cm
Heel height : 1.20 cm
Calf depth : 41 cm