The Caledonia Ladies Tweed Shooting Coat is a classic waterproof shooting coat tailored to a flattering ladies design.
Bespoke tweed fabric commissioned by Hoggs of Fife: 60% wool for warmth and 40% mixed fibres for durability, with Teflon treatment for extra rain and stain resistance. Perfect for either town or country.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable drop-liner membrane with taped seams
- 100% cotton moleskin collar with studded storm flap
- Stud flap front closure over 2-way brass zip
- Concealed elasticated storm cuffs
- Two stage studded flaps in side seams to accentuate waistline
- Two large cartridge pockets with drain vents
- Two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with retaining straps for cartridge pocket flaps
- Vibrant plum coloured satin lining
- Anti-wicking drip strip around hem
- Inside zipped security pocket
Matching items include waistcoat, breeks, baseball cap, gloves, baker boy cap, headband
Made in the UK