View Basket
  • 0 Items
  • Total £0.00
Free delivery on UK orders over £100

Musto Technical Wool Fleece Jacket

  • Musto Technical Wool Fleece Jacket

  • Be the first to review this product
  • £169.00

  • In Stock
  • Size Guide

Simple yet stylish, the Musto Techincal Wool Fleece Jacket is made of 93% polyester for a durable shrink proof effect, whereas the remaining 7% consists of waterproofed wool for maxium comfort and keeping you dry. Zipped lower pockets allow security and easy access to your valuables and a two-way reverse coil zip allows the jacket to be fastened or removed with minimal effort.

An ideal fleece jacket for casual outdoor country pursuits or use underneath a shooting jacket for extra warmth.

  • Water resistant
  • Windproof membrane

Related Products

Product Reviews

Nobody has left a review for this product yet, be the first to do so.

Write a review