The light hunting boot
- Designed for hunting, the rubber Benyl boot is light, flexible and comfortable.
- With a waterproof and adjustable gusset, the boot adapts to all calf sizes.
- Its polyamide lining is quick drying.
- It is comfortable with its Softex® lined shock-absorbing foam sole.Its rubber sole provides grip and cushion.
Upper: composed mostly of Gomma Plus® natural rubber
- Gusset: waterproof and adjustable
- Lining: polyamide
- Insole: Softex® lined shock absorbing foam
- Outsole: rubber
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
Boot weight : 1926 g
Model size : 42
Shoe upper height : 38 cm
Heel height : 1.20 cm
Calf depth : 39 cm