The Dublin Eskimo Boots II are breathable for all day comfort with a waterproof booty lining to keep your feet dry, with a synthetic fleece lining for additional warmth and comfort, perfect to keep you cosy this winter! Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for comfort and breathability. Heel, arch support and double cushioning layer offer great comfort all day long. Breathable nylon foot lining. Durable and lightweight Tough Tec rubber outer sole and adjustable top lace for the perfect fit.
ALL SIZES IN STOCK FROM EARLY JUN '21
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Suede Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
5. Fresh – Use the Dublin Deo Spray to freshen up the inside of your boots.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.