ROCKFISH recommends the groundhog, the right boot for the toughest of jobs!
The groundhog is designed and constructed specially for outdoor wear and to take on the challenges of the environments you work in, farming, horticulture, equestrian, estate management to name but a few.
Built on a 5mm thick neoprene sock, the groundhog provides thermal protection in the coldest of temperatures ( tested & certified to -25°)
Resistant to oleic acids, vegetable fats, oils & horse urine.
The outsole is cleated to ensure a firm grip underfoot and sheds mud to avoid clogging.
- 100% waterproof to the top of the boot.
- 12 month guarantee against material & manufacturing defects
- Handcrafted from 100% natural rubber
- Regular fit with gusset and adjustable fastener to the rear of the boot.
- Two way stretch neoprene upper, allows boot expansion for a larger calf.
- Durable rubber outsole, with an EVA shock absorbing midsole for extra comfort
- Abrasion resistant inner heel protector
- 5mm thick neoprene sock liner, providing thermal protection in extreme low temperatures
- Moisture management provided by 2mm wicking air mesh lining, for breathability in warmer weather.
- Kick off spur, to aid boot removal
- 3M retroreflective detail to the front and the back of the boot
- Suitable for all outdoor activities, including dog walking, gardening & country pursuits
- Manufactured in a clean air emissions facility
- Vegan friendly