Delivery & Returns
Free delivery for orders over £75.00 to the entire United Kingdom
Large Parcels within the United Kingdom
All parcels to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland
Small Item delivery to all UK postcodes 750gms
Please contact us for shipping rates to all other regions. We partner with DHL and Royal Mail for International deliveries
- Delivery is subject to stock availability but we aim to dispatch within 4 working days of receiving your order. If your order is likely to take longer than 10 days we will contact you.
- UPDATE 08JAN21-DUE TO THE NEW C19 RESTRICTIONS OUR DELIVERY WINDOW MAY EXTEND TO 5+ WORKING DAYS. WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS UPDATED IF ANY DELAYS ARISE.
- Should you require your goods by a certain date, please make sure that this is made clear on your order and we will do our very best to oblige.
- Parcels usually require a signature but we may be able to leave your order in a safe place if you instruct us to do so. If you require goods to be delivered to an alternative address, please let us know when you order.
- For peace of mind, especially in these uncertain times, we have changed our return policy to be 30 days from receipt of order. Please, if you plan to return an item, call us on 01905 371338 or email [email protected] for advice on how to return
- During these unprecedented times all items returned to us will be quarantined and untouched for 5 days before they are opened and inspected. Any goods damaged or unsuitable for refund will be advised and discussed with you.
- Exchanges are possible if goods are unworn, unused and returned in original packaging
- In order that we can issue a full refund, goods should be returned in an unworn/unused condition, complete with tags attached and in the original packaging.
- You may wish to send goods by Recorded Delivery as we are not liable for returned items lost in transit. Costs incurred when returning goods are not refundable, unless goods were damaged or faulty.
- Country Catalogue reserves the right to not refund shipping costs (inbound or outbound) and these may be deducted from any refund.
- A partial or zero refund may be offered should the goods arrive in damaged packaging or needing repacking, folding, cleaning etc. before restocking. In extreme cases goods will be returned to buyer without refund. A restocking fee may be charged.
- We can only refund to the card or payment method used for the purchase.
- We can only discuss refunds with the original purchaser
- We aim to issue all refunds within 14 days, however, some banks can take 2 to 3 days to process to your account.
- Please include the original packing note or your name and address in the package so that we can identify you. We do not send return slips.