- The new Walhausen stirrup safety device - if the rider"s foot becomes wedged in the stirrup, the rider will separate from the horse in the event of a fall.
- If the stirrup reaches a certain angle in the safety clip, the two detach from each other.
- Important: pay careful attention to the assembly instructions when attaching the item.
The intelligent stirrup safety device
- Separates the rider from the horse during the fall
- no more risk of drag along
- easy to assemble
- suitable for all common Fillis stirrups
- quick removal of the stirrups for lunging workt
- Not suitable for stirrups with movable sides!