Delivery & Returns
Free delivery for orders over £100.00 to England, Wales and Scottish Lowlands.
Parcels to England, Wales & Scottish Lowlands (Under £100.00)
All parcels to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland
Small Item delivery to all UK postcodes (up to 1kg)
Channel Islands & Europe
- For deliveries to all other countries please contact us. Unfortunately, we are unable to export goods to the USA
- Delivery is subject to stock availability but we aim to dispatch within 48 hours of receiving your order. If your order is likely to take longer than 10 days we will contact you.
- Should you require your goods by a certain date, please make sure that this is made clear on your order.
- Parcels usually require a signature but we may be able to leave your order in a safe place if you instruct us to do so. If you require goods to be delivered to an alternative address, please let us know when you order.
- Any order may be cancelled within 14 days from receipt of goods and goods must returned within 14 days of cancellation.
- In order that we can issue a full refund, goods should be returned in an unworn/unused condition, complete with tags attached and in the original packaging.
- You may wish to send goods by Recorded Delivery as we are not liable for returned items lost in transit. Costs incurred when returning goods are not refundable.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR DELIVERIES (UK MAINLAND)
Please order before 1.00pm on Friday 19th December for delivery before Christmas.
Due to the high number of parcels being delivered at this busy period we are unable to guarantee delivery before Christmas for any orders placed on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd December.
orders subject to stock availability
If you require urgent deliveries please contact us on 01258 817666
CHRISTMAS EVE - OPEN - 9am - 1pm
CHRISTMAS DAY - CLOSED
BOXING DAY - CLOSED
29th December OPEN - 9am - 5pm
30th December OPEN - 9am - 5pm
31st December OPEN - 9am - 4pm
1st January CLOSED
2nd January OPEN - 9am - 5pm